聞香識女人經典臺詞(一):
1、探戈走錯了能夠重來,人生則不可
2、我告訴你什么叫過份!你根本不明白什么叫過份!我想給你展示一下,但我太老了,太累了,又***的瞎了。如果是在五年前,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!過份你以為你在跟誰說話我是見過世面的,明白嗎以往我還看得見…我見過很多很多更年輕的男孩臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷,但那些都不及丑陋的靈魂可怕!靈魂不可能有義肢!你以為你只是把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家可是我告訴你,你是處死了他的靈魂!為什么因為他不是博德人!博德人!傷了這男孩你就是博德孬種!你們全是!而哈瑞吉米特倫特,不管你們坐在哪里……去***的!
3、我想有一個女人擁住我,我埋在她的秀發里聞香,而第二天醒來,她還在我身邊。
4、這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
5、女人的香唇,輕輕黏上……就像穿越沙漠后的第一口美酒。
6、我這一生反抗任何人,所有事。僅有這樣才顯得我重要。你卻為了你的原則反抗,你很正直。
7、有些人一分鐘內過盡一生。
8、今日是很好的一天,適合任何心愿。
9、如果你跳錯了也沒關系,之后跳下去。
10、多么可恥呀!你們今日上演的到底是一出什么樣的鬧劇在這件事情當中唯一值得夸獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個小孩的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑。以為我不明白,那里有人,我不說是誰,想收買他,但查理不會出賣自我的靈魂。
11、我還沒講完!來這兒得時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼,嗯,枝干斷掉時,搖籃就垮了,它已經垮了,已經垮了!“人類制造者”,“領袖創造家”,當心你創造的是哪種領袖!我不明白,查理今日的緘默是對還是錯,但我能夠告訴你,他決不會出賣別人以求前程!而這,朋友們,就叫正直!也叫勇氣,那才是領袖的要件!
12、有時候人的一生都是很無聊的,也許就在這一分鐘內,他得到了生命中所有的歡樂。上校的意思是和你相處的一分鐘里面自我很歡樂,就像過了一生那么久,或者,這一生的意義全部在這一分鐘里面了。
13、你沒有想過翩然離去但內心依然渴望留下。
14、如今我走到了人生的十字路口,我明白哪條路是對的,毫無疑問,我明白,但我從不走,為什么因為太***的艱難了。
15、什么都沒有精神殘廢可怕,因為沒有義肢可裝。[由www.deadlywidereceiver.com整理]
聞香識女人經典臺詞(二):
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr.Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.
請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,那里是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最終一次機會申辯。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits thefan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding inbig daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroyCharlie.
西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧于拜爾德人的標簽。這到底是什么?你們的校訓是什么?小孩們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤??窗?子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去應對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,你要怎樣做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone.You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparingthese minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit thisinstitution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on heretoday? I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul isintact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.
不。我才剛剛開了個頭,我不明白那些有名的校友是誰——威廉-霍華德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布萊克、威廉-蒂爾,管他呢;他們的精神已經死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用來運送告密者的遠洋輪,要是你以為正在把他們培養成男子漢,那么你想錯了,因為你殺死了恰恰是這種精神,也就這學校所聲稱的立校精神。多么可恥,你們今日上演的到底是一出什么樣的鬧劇,在這件事情當中唯一值得夸獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個小孩的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑,以為我不明白,那里有人~我不說是誰,想收買他。查理不會出賣自我的靈魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破壞規矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you,but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd takea flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? I've beenaround, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger thanthese, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending this splendid foot soliderback home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executing his soul! And why?Because he is not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lotof you. And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
讓你見識見識什么是破壞規矩,你不明白什么叫破壞規矩,克拉斯先生,真該讓你見識,可我太老了!我太累了!該死的我還是個瞎子。要是五年前,我會拿火焰噴射劑把這給燒了,破壞規矩,你以為在跟誰說話,我可是久經殺場,那時候我還能看的見,我看見的是象他們這么大小孩們胳膊被炸段了,雙腿被截段了,可我從來沒見過小孩們的精神有過任何程度的缺損,他們從不缺少這種精神。你以為你只是把這個優秀的“戰士”潛送回家?讓他回到俄勒岡,從此你們就萬事大吉了嗎?可我要說你們正在謀殺這個小孩的精神,為什么!就因為他不是一個拜爾德人,拜爾德人?你們傷害了這個小孩,你們就是拜爾德的混蛋,你們全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你們坐在哪,見你們的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
請你肅靜,斯萊德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when thebough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators ofleaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence heretoday is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody outto buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuffleaders should be made of. Now I have e to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the rightpath was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too * hard. Nowhere's Charlie, he's e to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a pathmade of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy'sfuture in your hands, mittee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it.Embrace it. It's go
nna make you proud one day, I promise you. How's that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到那里,就聽到那些話:“未來領袖的搖籃”如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要細心了,你們在培養什么樣的領袖,我不明白!今日查理堅持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我能夠告訴你,他不會為了自我的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。此刻我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向明白哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我明白,可我沒走,為什么?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這小孩的前途掌握在你們的手里委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。
聞香識女人經典臺詞(三):
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
舞跳錯了能夠繼續,生活呢?
這句話太經典了,難怪之后他要自殺時那個少年會用同樣的話去安慰他~
If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你跳錯了也沒關系,之后跳下去。
下頭是最經典也是最高潮的演講,如果你沒看過這部電影,相信你會惹不住一睹為快的
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.
西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
卻不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
請原諒,再說一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不會原諒你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯萊德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
聞香識女人經典臺詞(四):
阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的臺詞:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…
?。ㄐiL)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
?。ㄐiL)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
?。ㄐiL)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
?。ㄐiL)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
?。ㄐiL)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
?。ㄐiL)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
?。ㄐiL)西蒙先生 我給你最終一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“小孩們,出賣朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否則,燒得你不見灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理應對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
?。ㄐiL)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不明白誰在那里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果以往有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今日給我看的是什么東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我能夠告訴你這小孩的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什么我明白?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
那里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
?。ㄐiL)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什么叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不明白什么才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又***的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
以往我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比那里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什么?
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去***的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
?。ㄐiL)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似“領袖搖籃”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在那里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類制造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不明白查理今日的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我能夠告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have e to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是明白哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我明白
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's e to the crossroads.
而此刻是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證
聞香識女人經典臺詞(五):
1、i know exactly where your body is. what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?
2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.
3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.
4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.
5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳錯了能夠繼續,生活呢?
6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。
7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.
兮:如果一個人是壞人,并不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,僅有在痛苦中的人。
8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.
9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.
10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。
11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避職責的傾向誰都有,但正因如此,世界才呼喚“正直”和“勇氣”。
12、now i've e to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.
兮:一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺余力的尋找捷徑。
13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的靈魂是最可怕的,那幾乎是不可挽回的。
14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。有時決定留下,眼神卻總望著遠方的山水。沒關系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。